Monday, April 27, 2009

The AeroCap Dakota Does it's First (2) Tow(s)

The Towing Layout - Taken After the show - returning homeThursday, April 23, 2009, I had my first test of towing with the AeroCap on, towing my electricfly to The Great Vehicle Adventure Show and then again back home after the show on Saturday, April 25th!

The Ride was pretty decent, even though I could not see the little guy - I could feel him back there on every bump and wiggle through the hitch and draw bar to the truck!

We took the little car over to the Toronto Congress Centre, and dropped it off Thursday night, came over after work on Friday to load it into the North building, and were back Saturday morning with our Cards, Flyer's, and Handouts to show the car.

After the show - I drove the electricfly out and onto a spot in the front of the building, so I could line the truck up in front of it, and hook up. Once we got that done (in the Rain or thunderstorm we had still going on), then we boogied off to home, and dropped the car off on a side street - where we took the accompanying photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment